<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SBL troo facts 




GOP stargazers discover tiny new planet vibrating cluelessly on the outlying fringes of our solar system.

===

Meanwhile, here on the third planet from the sun, George Lakoff examines the terrestrial nature of The Obama Code (Daily Kos)

===

And if that ain't exactly your idea of a good time - here's a picture of some squirrels playing guitars

===

And speaking of squirrels: David Brooks returns to his Burkean roots. And I'd like to think I had a lot to do with that. I'd also like to think I had a lot to do with the discovery of Jindal (a strange tiny physical phenomenon vibrating on the periphery of our political heliosphere). I didn't. But I did find that picture of squirrels playing guitars.

*

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?