Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SBL troo facts 

GOP stargazers discover tiny new planet vibrating cluelessly on the outlying fringes of our solar system.


Meanwhile, here on the third planet from the sun, George Lakoff examines the terrestrial nature of The Obama Code (Daily Kos)


And if that ain't exactly your idea of a good time - here's a picture of some squirrels playing guitars


And speaking of squirrels: David Brooks returns to his Burkean roots. And I'd like to think I had a lot to do with that. I'd also like to think I had a lot to do with the discovery of Jindal (a strange tiny physical phenomenon vibrating on the periphery of our political heliosphere). I didn't. But I did find that picture of squirrels playing guitars.


corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


copyright 2003-2010

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?