<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Sarah Palin on War in Iraq: what-ever! 

Don't know much about history...don't know much about the I-Rakeee.... but i do know that if you vote for meeee... what a wonderful career move it will beeeee. For me.


Salon.com
"I'm not here to judge the idea of withdrawing, or the timeline," she said in a teleconference interview with reporters during a July 2007 visit with Alaska National Guard troops stationed in Kuwait. "I'm not going to judge even the surge. I'm here to find out what Alaskans need of me as their governor."

That's a little weird, since Fort Richardson, near Anchorage, has dispatched countless soldiers to Iraq, including many who did not make it back.


But, but, the Rooskies have not breached the Unimak Pass, overrun Bristol Bay Borough, and turned Ugashik into a soviet beet farm, during Sarah Palin's gritty command.

Yay! The tiara, please.

*

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?