<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Jasmine Floating in Air, Like a Whiff of Old Man-smell... 

and BBQ fare. Or rosemary chicken with big tax breaks for the rich. Or maybe like Jesus, in humble burnoose, who feasted his patrons - blessed are the base - on offshore oil leases, and passion fruit mousse.


What's a big rich celebrity Mchootenanny without an "our song" mcmemory:

By way of the Eschaton:

With that, country music star John Rich launched into a spirited "Country First" concert on behalf Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) tonight featuring his number-one hit "Lost in This Moment with You"


Let us sing-a-long:

"Lost in This Moment with You"

All the wonderful words in my head I've been thinking
You know I want to say ‘em all just right
I lift your vale, and angles start singing
Such a heavenly sign

Chorus
Lost in this moment with you
I am completely consumed

My feelings so absolute, there's no doubt
Sealing our love with a kiss
Waitin' my whole life for this
Watching all my dreams come true
Lost in this moment with you

I smell the jasmine floating in the air like a love song
Watch my words draw sweet tears from your eyes
Bow our heads while the preacher talks to Jesus
Please bless this brand new life

Chorus
Lost in this moment with you
I am completely consumed

[...]

Lost in the moment, (in the moment) in this moment with you
Lost in the moment, yeah
Lost in the moment, (in the moment in this moment with you
Lost in the moment


That is country-cream buff delicious my friends. I'm John McCain and I approve that package... i mean message!, heh, I approve the message.

Bomb-bomb Iran. Ok, anyone for sweet campfire S'Mores and Jasmine tea - just follow me - all aboard the Brokedown McMountain Express!

-::-::-::-::-


Country Buff McUpdate; Raising McCain, Burying The Fred:




WTOP News
Rich had supported fellow Tennessean and Republican Fred Thompson, before he dropped from the presidential race. Rich performed at a campaign event for Thompson last September, telling the crowd that "country music in general is behind Fred Thompson for president."

During a talk radio appearance in Nashville to support Thompson, Rich compared legalizing gay marriage to legalizing incestuous relationships. He later apologized, saying the remarks didn't "reflect my full views on the broader issues regarding tolerance and the treatment of gays and lesbians in our society."


Well, of course, you have to start somewhere. First you start "behind Fred Thompson" - uh huh - then you cruise on over to "raising" McCain. I think we all understand the broader issues reflected here. Meanwhile...

Rich's duo partner, Kenny "Big Kenny" Alphin, contributed $2,300 to the Obama campaign last year.


Jeepers, what's the deal with that "Big Kenny" guy? He must be weirder than tits on a titmouse.

(this post was inspired by the writings of Maureen Dowd)

*

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?