<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 22, 2008

Cindy's stuff, my friends, is my stuff too -or- Drive on, driver. 

Cindy, hon, my little Buffalo Chip princess, can I use the car?

Johnny, are you going out? Where are you going?

If it's ok I thought I'd drive out to check up on the ornamental bog garden and see if any woodpeckers are nesting among the walnuts in the riparian zone.

Are you sure you wouldn't like to take the Cessna...?

No, that's ok, I'm just going a few miles. I think I'll take the old bucket of bolts if that's ok with you... my little one armed albino beeress.

Yes, of course it's ok, but which one?




Uhm... how about I take the Bentley Continental.

Oh, that's fine, which Bently Continental are you thinking of taking?

Oh, uh... uh, how many do I, I mean you... how many do we...

The Farina 2 Door Coupé? Are you going to take the Farina? Because if you are then...

No, uh, no, the 54 Mulliner, I think... do you have the keys...?




The keys are on the key rack with the rest of the car keys.




Ok. Got it. Thanks my little huggy bunny. I'm your huggy bear and you're my huggy bunny!

Don't be too late, the Liebermans will be arriving for dinner this evening.

I guess that means we won't be dining on pulled pork shoulder barbecue tonight... heh heh, that's a joke... I'll stop off and pick up some couscous and a dozen perigord black truffle canapes on the way home.

Have a nice time dear. Wear your wrap-around sunglasses...and don't drive with the windows down. You know how the cool air gives you ear infections.

-::-::-::-::-::-::-


The McCains increased their budget for household employees from $184,000 in 2006 to $273,000 in 2007, according to John McCain’s tax returns......[...] The McCains pay $270,000 per year for butlers and maids--that's $50,000 more than the median value of an American home. ~ Booman Tribune


Nine Key Rings for 9 Keys McCain.

props!

*

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?