<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 13, 2008

Huggy Bear sings songs of man-crush: 

"I've been totally in agreement and support of President Bush. [...] So I strongly disagree with any assertion that I've been more at odds with the president of the United States than I have been in agreement with him."


dday/D-Kos:
SEN. McCAIN: No. No. I--the fact is that I'm different but the fact is that I have agreed with President Bush far more than I have disagreed. And on the transcendent issues, the most important issues of our day, I've been totally in agreement and support of President Bush. So have we had some disagreements on some issues, the bulk--particularly domestic issues? Yes. But I will argue my conservative record voting with anyone's, and I will also submit that my support for President Bush has been active and very impassioned on issues that are important to the American people. And I'm particularly talking about the war on terror, the war in Iraq, national security, national defense, support of men and women in the military, fiscal discipline, a number of other issues. So I strongly disagree with any assertion that I've been more at odds with the president of the United States than I have been in agreement with him.


Mr. PREZNIT: I like it when you dress up in your little maverick costume and prance around in them taupe cowhide rose colored saddle vamp boots I bought ya... het, het, het.

*

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?