<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Staybehinder Hothouse Cult 





















I'll be starting a new cult pretty soon. I killed all the members of my previous cult and ate some of them and put the dead bodies of others in my freezer. Some I hacked into little pieces and stuffed into jars filled with fermented acetic acid and water and then hid them in my basement. While others I traded or sold off to hillbillies in exchange for Halloween decorations or shiny coins and then still others I simply left to rot on the cold ground or be dragged away into the forest understory to be ripped apart by wild animals.


32 days til Spring.

*

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?