<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I Love Parole, Really I Do. 

Avast, me hearties. I see the thug machine is crumbling since I paid my debt to society, although my crime was victimless whereas theirs was not. Ahhh, America. Where two people can consent to an action without coercion--by mutual consent and with no "collateral damage"--and be busted for it.

I don't know what's happened to corrente while modeling my orange jumpsuit, but I see farmer is on the job. My throwaway email expired, so alas...

My sights are on victory in '06--victory national, state, local. And although I can't vote without a petition process, I still have feet to stump (although one is broken).

My blessings and best wishes to all of you, and, rest assured, they haven't beaten the fight out of me. Nor should they you.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?