<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

What's this New Corrente Building business? 

Prompted by a question by Ian Welsh in comments.

Corrente is, to quote Samuel L. Jackson, "going through a transitional period right now".

They don't tell me everything because I'm just the Jolly Green Goblin that lives in the Attic, but this is what I hear when I put my ear to the floorboards:

We are in the process of moving to a new Web site that has more functionality and that will allow us to escape the thrall of Blogger's massive sucktitude. One of the immediate benefits I can think of is that comments aren't dissapeared into the void by Haloscan's massive sucktitude.

So for now we're living in both places, like someone who's moving two blocks from his previous residence, as I did last year. We're almost done with the move, one of the last things to iron out is what color to paint the walls. Then there will be Exodus, Movement of Jah People.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?