<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Westward, Ho, The Blogger 

pioneersWell, it's been fun at the old Corrente, but I'm packing up the wagons and womenfolk and heading out to Correntewire, where I plan on homesteading me a piece of webpage and putting down some roots.

Transition is hard, so I decided to just jump in and not look back. I know there's wolves and bears out there, and wild, savage wingnuts, but if this blogosphere is to grow and become great, somebody has to do it.

So from now on you'll rarely see me here in the old barnyard, unless something important needs to be publicized. See you on the other side. Who knows? By the time you all get there, I may have planted and plowed and even founded a little town by the river.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?