<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Do cell phone users even know the meaning of the word "civility"? 

Gag me with a spoon:
LOS ANGELES When someone dials Leah Balecha's mobile phone, it doesn't ring. It jams with the sounds of 50 Cent, OutKast, Gwen Stefani and Kelly Clarkson.

Like a growing number of mobile phone users, the 30-year-old videographer and student has taken to customizing her handset, sometimes paying more than $3 for just a snippet of a single song to turn it into an audible fashion accessory.

"I love the reaction I get when people hear my phone ringing," Balecha said. "All of my girlfriends have a different ring."(AP)

You wouldn't "love the reaction" if you were playing your audible fashion accessory in the middle of my commute. Put that stupid thing on vibrate, bitch! Yeah, I'm talking to you! 'Cause I can hear you yammering away about nothing even through my fucking headphones!

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?