<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Schmidt: Groundhog Day? 

Back to Schmidt's 3% margin of victory...

Please don't tell me that one county (Clermont) was late getting the vote counted...

And please don't tell me that county used electronic voting machines...

And please don't tell me that there were "malfunctions" in Clermont on election night...

And please don't tell me Clermont is the most heavily Republican county in a heavily Republican district...

And please don't tell me Clermont is Jean Schmidt's home base....

Because then I'd have the sense that the same thing was happening, over and over and over again... As if I was trapped between the pages of the Republican playbook.

Billmon has more.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?