<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 19, 2005

Rick Santorum. Caught on video! In Kansas. Having sex with Sam Brownback? 

I never said that!

Via Bark Bark Woof Woof - Fat-assed dope smuggler Rush Limbaugh lies about previous lies about Cindy Sheehan: "I've Never Said This"

By the way: Did I say Rick Santorum was caught on video having sex with a Brownback? Of course, I've never said this. People are actually saying I said this. People are saying that I am accusing Senator Rick Santorum of engaging in backchannel relations with a representative of the sunflower state. What I said was: "Rick Santorum." And then I said "Caught on video!" And then I said "In Kansas." And then I said "Having sex with Sam Brownback?" Obviously none of these statements have anything to do with one another. Not that I'm aware of. Now, I ask you... is that the same thing as saying that Senator Brownback was captured on film fondling a Catholic mans nuts? I don't think so. And anyone who says otherwise is a moonbat.

Also at Bark Bark Woof Woof: Friday Blogaround/various links

And go read archy: The three faces of Cindy

*

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?