<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 04, 2005

What's your agenda? 

Do you have one? If you don't, do you want one? Or are you just saying you don't have an agenda because your agenda is hidden? Is it possible not to have an agenda? What is an agenda?

NOTE Questions inspired by alert reader Mrs. T.

UPDATE Alert reader MJS supplies us with Bush's agenda. However, he forgets that the poor are poor because they are unGodly. Anyhow:

"[BUSH] When I go home tonight I'm gonna play with my broccoli. Laura's gonna steam some broccoli, I know it, she always does. And I'm gonna pick up one of those little steamed broccoli trees and get it all jiggling, and we're gonna laugh, we're gonna laugh hard, because we're free and broccoli jiggles when it's been steamed. Sorry about your dead kids, but you're poor and fuck you."

I did consider placing this contribution under The Department of Pictures You'd Rather Not Have in Your Mind...

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?