<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 11, 2005

tag-nabbed 

Mimus Pauly (A Mockingbird's Medley) tagged me on another one of these tag-game things and so I feel obliged to respond. This particular tag-it round is kind of like a marketing survey and is pretty long so I'm not going to answer many of the questions because, well, I don't want to, and because I don't answer marketing surveys if I can help it. And because I don't think anyone really cares - for instance - what my three favorite hobbies are (I don't even care what they are) or what my three "everyday essentials" (whatever that means) might consist of. And for the most part this tag-it match has little or nothing to do with with the usual roll and reel of socio-political harangue we normally escape to here.

So, not to be a complete no-show on this one, I plucked five questions from the list and answered those, hopefully, for the benefit of your amusement. What the hell, it's just the weekend. Begin the silliness:

Three things you are wearing right now:
1: snowmobile boots 2: performance enhancing visionwear 3: my cowboy lesbian Texas jockstrap holster with 1858 New Army Nickel Gold Engraved .44 caliber pistols.

Three favorite songs:
1: songs of innocence 2: songs of experience 3: songbirds

Three things that scare you:
1: The Angel of Death. 2: Nancy Grace 3: The possibility that 1 and 2 may be the same thing.

Three careers you have considered/are considering:
1: Selling nylon hosiery door to door. 2: Make BIG $$$$ selling hamsters! The new wonder animal from Syria. 3: Playing the Hawaiian guitar on the radio.

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1: Ireland 2: Europe 3: That place in Arkansas, I think it's in Arkansas, where some guy is entombed inside the thumb of the big giant fiberglass Jesus.


There ya have it. What did you expect me to be wearing? You can read more on this topic, browse the complete list of questions, or learn what others are wearing by visiting MP at A Mockingbird's Medley.

*

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?