<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

My B.S.S. is spiking again! 

Yeah, I gave in and read the transcript. That's sure better than throwing things at the radio. Who knew so much delusion and mendacity could be packed into a mere 28 minutes? Anyhow, I grabbed for the bucket when I heard this line:

{BUSH] We live in freedom because every generation has produced patriots willing to serve a cause greater than themselves.
(via Think Progress)

Two words: Where's Jenna?

Three Words: Where were you?

Four Words: You're shitting me, right?

I mean, now we know "the intelligence and facts were fixed around the policy." And we knew then (because some Gucci-clad winger left his PowerPoint slides in a Starbucks) that Bush rolled out the war vote to win the 2002 mid-terms.

So how do you ask anyone to give their lives for a cause like that? Has the man no decency or honor at all?

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?