<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 18, 2005

Ted Nugent at the NRA 

Also speaking were Republican Senators Kay Bailey Hutchinson and Tom Delay. Since they lent their name to the proceedings, and don't disown what Nugent says, they agree with him:

"[TED NUGENT] Remember the Alamo! Shoot 'em!" he screamed to applause. "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
(via AP)

Gee, I wonder who "the bad guys" could possibly be, eh?

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?