<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 15, 2005

Sex-you-all Ed-gee-cay-shun Today 

Yes, well, as my grandfather likes to say, "Rome wasn't populated in a day." And he was born in Rome. So he knows what he's talking about.



Visit www.abstinenceonly.com and... Ask Dr. Frist

Dear Doctor Frist, You recently implied it was possible to contract AIDS through tears and that simply touching another persons genitals could result in pregnancy. Is this true?

Signed, Young and Scared

Dear Young and Scared,
When I said that you could get AIDS from tears what I meant was that getting AIDS could make you cry. Also, you CAN get pregnant from simply touching another person's genitals, providing they're ejaculating and you're touching them with your cervix. I hope this clears things up for you. Remember also that whenever you masturbate, God kills a kitten.

Yours Truly,
Senate Majority Leader, Dr. Bill Frist


Run the bases the Faith Based Way:Ask the Bishop

Dear Bishop, my girlfriend and I have an honest, loving relationship and have both agreed we want to wait until marriage to "do it." We like to go on long walks holding hands and kissing sometimes. When we're "in the mood" she'll let me masturbate her through her panties while she jerks me off until I ejaculate on her breasts and face (mouth closed, of course.) Could this be considered as "spilling my seed in vain"?

Yours Truly,
Wondering

Dear Wondering, Depends on what she looks like... (ha ha, just a little clerical humor there... )... [...read on freelovers]


"Remember also that whenever you masturbate, God kills a kitten." BTW!, just to touch on this: has anyone in Wisconsin given some consideration to, ya know, the master-baiter thing, as a possible solution to the Great Kitty Cat Scare of 2005? Hey, I dunno, just another thang to slap down on the table. So to speak. Heh. Nevermind.

*

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?