<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 16, 2005

MBFs 

Read the essential Orcinus on vigilantes n the Mexican border.

Of course, these guys don't seem too organized. Even the ones carrying shotguns. So I'm sure they'll stick to patrolling the border, and never go after any legitimate citizen... And I'm sure they'll never get organized, either.

And I'm sure that ending the state's monopoly on violence, and allowing self-appointed guardians of racial purity to go on armed patrols has no unfortunate historical precedents at all. None whatever. That I can think of. Right now, I mean. I think I'll have another mai tai.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?