<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I Demand Action 

images
Everytime I try to post something, someone dies: Saul Bellow, Johnny Carson, Johnny Cochran, Hunter Thompson, Terri Schiavo, the Pope. Now Prince Rainier of Monaco, husband to Grace and pioneer of state-sponsored gambling, is off to the heavenly summer home to join his wife.

And Peter Jennings has lung cancer.

This is outrageous! People are dying and what is the so called "culture of life" doing about it? I've heard nothing from Bush or Frist on plans to deal with this epidemic. I'm ready to listen, but they need to come to the table with a plan. What is Randall Terry doing? Where is James Dobson? Do you mean to tell me that they are just going to sit there while people continue to drop like flies and offer no solutions? Because I'm telling you, this is a slippery slope, people. You start letting a few people go, and before you know it, they're all dying.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?