<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Contemplation Alert 

Please, trust me here; to put on your MUST DO list, just in case you haven't yet heard:

Michael Berube has posted an essay, yesterday, about, in his own words, "disability and abortion and end-of-life care," which you must not fail to read at your earliest convenience. And then, perhaps, to read again. I'm on my third reading and am still thinking on it. It's that kind of essay. I tend to gush about Berube, which I find personally embarrassing, so I'll say no more. Except, there will be a quiz.. No, there won't be, it's not that kind of essay.

I'll have more to say about the issues it raises, after I've thunk some more...oh, and read the comments, too.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?