<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 04, 2005

Goodnight, moon 

Farmer raises an interesting... No, wrong connotation.

It's hard to imagine ... Nope, wrong connotations there, too.

The point of it ... Putting up stiff opposition ... Coming to grips with ... Taking these matters in hand ... Bringing to a head ... Penetrating insight ... The thrust of my remarks ... Swing states ... Hanging, um, chads ...

It's like walking through a minefield! At any moment, something might explode ... Oh, dammit.

Look. I've got sympathy for farmer in his travails and especially for Pete the Deer, but I've got troubles of my own. The tiny room under the stairs is tiny relative to something, know what I mean?

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?