<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Blogger's massive suckitude 

So I fire off a scorched earth email to Blogger [cough] support, wherein I list the simple steps I take to actually post to blogger:

1. Clear the cookies
2. Flush the cache
3. Repair the connection (under Windoze)

and if need be:

4. Reboot

Then, if I'm lucky, I get past the dashboard and actually post. Then repeat the cycle.

Snarl. Enough is enough. I'm off to draw up the plans for renovating The Mighty Corrente Building.

Oh, and the problem cleared up right after I posted at Atrios's morning thread wondering if anyone else was having the problem. But I'm sure that's just coincidence.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?