<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

YABL, YABL, YABL: Bush lying on the world being better off without Saddam 

Remember the Bush "tell" that Froomkin discovered (back)—whenever He says "of course," you know He's lying?

Well, it was in action again at His latest scripted press conference:

"[BUSH] And so I -- the notion that somehow we're not making progress I just don't subscribe to. I mean, we're having elections. And I think we need to put this moment in history in proper context. That context, of course, starts with whether or not the world would be better off with Saddam Hussein in power, and whether or not America would be more secure. After all, I've always felt the Iraqi theater is a part of the war on terror."
(via White House transcript)

And I just love the "I've always felt..." part. Isn't it fabulous? It's so fabulous I've got to break into song:

Feelings, Wo, Wo, Wo ...

Now I feel better! Or not.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?