<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 16, 2004

You there! Your support means a great deal to Tucker Carlson and David Brooks. 

Don't forget to go over to Wampum Blog and nominate us for something or other. It doesn't really matter what. We'll take whatever we can get at this point. Hell, make something up. Best blog post involving a man and a deer and a gun and a series of life and death situations. That'll do.

If you do not choose to praise us I'll be compelled to send Pete Deer and my crazy nervous brother Randy over to Tucker Carlson's house to shoot at his holiday lawn ornaments and strangle him with an outdoor extension cord. So don't press your luck. Go here now: 2004 Koufax Awards





Hey, wait a minute. Forget that! I know what you're thinking: where's the incentive in that? Let em strangle Tucker Carlson with an extension cord. Who the hell cares? Ok, I see your point. Well, suppose I send em over to David Brooks's place to steal his liquor and chop off the tips of his fingers with a brush cutter machete and... uh, oh, wait, no no, forget that too. Ok, look, just forget the whole thing for now until I can work this out.

And by the way: WTF is it with the giant inflatable holiday lawn ornamnet crap now-a-days?





GZS H. Christ. As if it weren't bad enough when this kind of obnoxious shit was only four feet tall. If I lived next door to these idiots I'd call up John McCain's wife Cindy and have her murder the whole family with a hatchet on Christmas Eve.

Hey, that's it! Why didn't I think of that before. If you do choose to vote for us for something or other I will have Randy call up Cindy McCain and "persuade" her pay a visit to...

...well, you know what I mean. It's a win win situation. There are no losers here at Corrente.

*

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?