Sunday, December 05, 2004
RDF, for some absurd reason—self-deprecation??—left his answer in comments. Here it is:
1. Take back the party, one county at a time.
2. If you don't have a record, run for office.
3. Write letters to papers, congresscritters, etc. Be shrill.
5. Have house parties, block parties.
6. Watch how you spend your money. No GOP coffers.
7. If you don't mind jail, don't pay taxes.
8. Join the ACLU, NOW, and etc. Memberships in ACLU, NOW, NAACP, etc. make great holiday gifts.
9. If you live where you can make it, don't forget to attend the coronation in January.
10. Join a union.