<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 18, 2004

I live in Bobo's World 

Yeah, folks, I live in Maryville, in Nodaway County, Missouri, the location of this whole sick affair with poor unfortunate Bobbi Jo Stinnett. The best local coverage of it is here. Skidmore is about 12-15 miles from my house.

I'd really like it if my town, Maryville (the county seat), was on CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News simultaneously for, um, a different reason. (They played our sheriff's press conference live on all three news networks at 6:00 last night.)

Sigh.

Oh yeah, you're right, Skidmore is that town too.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?