<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Communal Huzzah! 

Esteemed reader riggsveda writes in comments to say “Merry Christnmas, and may your new years be wonderful, RDF, Tom, Xan, Tresy, farmer, Lambert, Leah, and all ye others who inhabit this ether here. I'm so glad to feel a part of your community.”

Back atcha, riggsveda and all others. Hope all of you in this weird and wonderful web commune who celebrate Christmas or Xmas or whatever are having a good one. I am hoisting a toddy in your honor right now as I write this--salud!

[Oops, that makes two toddies. Oh, well. I’m not driving anywhere today, and nobody ever got hurt blogging while intoxicated. I don't think.]

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?