<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Maintenance, links, stuff like that... 

Apologies for not keeping up with the blogroll additions over the last month or so. Too much going on too fast and so on... If anyone out there sent in a blog-link post request and I didn't see it or lost it or forgot to add it - or you would like your link added - please let me know. Looks like I'll have at least another four years to work on it. Assuming I don't get run over by a bus, or something tragic like that.

Added this morning:
Reload Blog
Tommy Pain
SteveAudio
Red Hair Black Leather

and finally, from...Loaded Mouth, go see why they're called MEDIA WHORES:
Ahhh, that wonderful liberal media, how I fucking love thee...


Hee.

*

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?