<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 15, 2004

I Am NOT Taking These New Neighbors a Pie 

(via Jackson TN Sun)

FINGER - In the depths of rural West Tennessee, far from any sign of urbanization, at the only inhabited site on a gravel road that's not listed on a county map, a wing of the Ku Klux Klan has found a new meeting place.
Just to clarify, this "meeting place" is four counties south of me. If it was any closer I wouldn't be here posting this, I would be in camped out front of Redneck's Pawn & Trade waiting for them to open up so I could buy a shotgun.

And for what it's worth, this is a piece of journalism from a little Gannett rag that puts most of the last few years' output of the New York Times to shame.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?