<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Goodnight, moon 

So, where the heck are all the leaks from those fired CIA guys? Surely they kept the best stuff back?

UPDATE The ever-essential Orcinus has fine post on rural (Red) America. But what do I know? The closest I come to rural America is buying meat and potatoes from the Amish at the Reading Terminal Market (though buying my food from family farmers isn't a bad way to relate to rural America, come to think of it). I'd be interested to see what our other writers, some of whom are a lot more rural than I am, in Center City Philly, think about what Orcinus said.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?