<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Fuggedaboutit! 

Straight from the Department of "How Stupid Do They Think We Are?":

[BUSH] So today I want to speak to every person who voted for my opponent: To make this nation stronger and better I will need your support, and I will work to earn it. I will do all I can do to deserve your trust.
(via WhiteWashHouse.gov)

Please. Man runs for President while holding rallies that are "private events" (back) to which only people who sign a loyalty oath are invited? And then wants to be President of all the people? I don't think so.

NOTE I hope I have the spelling of "Fuggedaboutit!" correct. Readers?

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?