<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

And don't be like this guy 

Since the CW seems to be I have two weeks to be weepy and pissed before I get all "responsible" and "civil" and bend over for the Republicans again, I guess it's OK to link to this.

Then again, this guy writes better than the heinous Mike "Is this on?" Thompson.

And now that I've released my bile: As everyone knows, I'm a yellowdog Democrat from Philly. We saved this part of what used to be called the Union for democracy, at least. So I'd be interested to know what Xan, for example, makes of this red state/blue state thing. It's fun to rant, and there's something to it, but isn't it possible reality could be a little more subtle than red, blue, or even purple?


corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?