<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Training Dogs With Electricity 

I couldn’t resist. Those poor dogs.

Bush Blames Poorly Made Shirt for Bulge

"I don't know what that is," Bush said. "I mean, it is — I'm embarrassed to say it's a poorly tailored shirt."

Bush said there was no sound system or electrical signal.

"I guess the assumption was that if I were straying off course they would ... kind of like a hunting dog, they would punch a buzzer and I would jerk back into place," Bush said. "That's just absurd."

The Bush campaign laughed off the speculation when it first blossomed on the Internet and then cropped up in news stories.


via Bush blames poorly-tailored shirt for bulge

Holy Ghost of Beauregard the ‘Ol Houn’ Dog! What the hell does he DO with his dogs? Anyone have pictures of the training regimen at the Ranch?


corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?