<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Bastards Got My Kerry Sign, Dammit 

Six weeks it sat there, unmolested. There isn't another official one to be found closer than Humphrey County according to the last reports I had at Dem HQ on Friday, and they may be gone by now as well.

So its Make Yer Own Sign time! As I have to go get paint, some big sheets of clear plastic (it's raining like mad here and is predicted to do so through Monday night at least) and other graphical-arts type accoutrements, I shall be busy for a bit.

Give me some ideas for details. I have a circa 3x4 sheet of cardboard to work with. It should be noted I lack any detectable artistic talent, so don't get too fancy if it can't be printed out and pasted on.

Figure a big "KERRY" in the middle (no room for Edwards, sorry Johnny). I'm thinking something like "Another Shotgun Owner For--" on top and "Steal this one, you sorry punk, I'll have another one up before you get to the hospital" on the bottom, but fear that's a bit wordy. And the top line's a fib too, so don't tell anybody.

This being West Tennessee I can't use profanity on the actual sign, but if your suggestions happen to include any such, feel free to leave them in comments. They're probably not nearly as nasty as what I'm thinking right now.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?