<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 10, 2004

Q.E.D. 

I can cite experts from across the spectrum who will attest that:

1) The creation of matter out of nothing is unlikely.

2) The existence of an environment capable of sustaining life is also unlikely.

3) The emergence of life from inanimate matter is even more unlikely than that.

4) The emergence of human intelligence from animal life is super duper unlikely.


The implication of all these combined improbabilities is clear: we don't exist. We are nothing more than a simulacrum in a mad scientist's laboratory. No other explanation is possible. If I existed, I would be a genius. I now expect to be booked on cable TV to expatiate on my brilliant findings without interruption.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?