<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 06, 2004

Of note 

My blogging pal Jeff Cooper is back to blogging. Jeff and I shared the some obsessive-compulsive-blogging disorder back a couple of years ago. Both of us shut our old blogs down but Jeff has just recently restarted his in the last couple of months.

I encourage you to check out his site. I also would love to have it added to the blogroll. Can you do that, Lambert?

Remind me to tell you guys about my e-mail exchange with Kitty Kelley about her new book. She contacted me while doing her research for it.

More later.

UPDATE: Okay, now I feel like a dork. Someone on the comment board already guessed about half of what I'm going to say.

Anyway, Kitty Kelley contacted me more than a year ago to ask whether I had come across anything about W's grandmother, Dorothy Walker I believe, who was a Veiled Prophet debutante in the 1920s. (To those of you who don't know, I wrote this book about the VP that was published in 2000 and this book I'm editing and writing a chapter for will be published in early 2005, but I digress.)

I had to tell her that, honestly, I hadn't stumbled across anything about Dorothy Walker but that I'd look back through my materials from the 1920s. Well, she contacted me several more times and I looked through the materials and found nothing.

However, I think this story tells you that she apparently does really do her research. I haven't seen the book yet but I was impressed that she would track me down and ask me these questions about what was clearly a peripheral figure in her research.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?