<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Bush Supports Terrorists 

It seems Yusef Islam/Cat Stevens was just a fine upstanding example of a Good Muslim back not that long ago. Wonder if anybody in DC, like maybe at the WaPo, has a picture of this meeting? We have one of Secretary of Offense Don Rumsfeld shaking hands with the Spider of Evil back before he turned to the Dark Side, I think they would make a nice matched set:

(via LA Times op-ed)
God almighty! Is this the same planet I'd taken off from? I was devastated. The unbelievable thing is that only two months earlier, I had been having meetings in Washington with top officials from the White House Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives to talk about my charity work.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?