<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 02, 2004

360 degrees of Inerrant Boy 

Kos has an embargoed advanced text (I guess we'll see).

Of course, it's full of Big Lies and small lies. I like this one, since it's so easy to refute:

[To the troops]: We will give you all the resources, all the tools, and all the support you need for victory.

Right. I guess that's why parents had to buy their own kids body armor. We're still waiting for the executive order to repay them.

Since I don't have a TV, I won't be able to see Inerrant Boy pop out of the cake...

So, how's He doing?


corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?