<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Now, This is Just Strange 

So I click over to Google to do my usual afternoon news sweep, and there I find a headline from Reuters, not JeffDaumerNews or anything, advising as follows:

I Am Not the New Cannibal, Says Armstrong

Neil? Lance? Fine Young? Is "Soldier of Fortune" Magazine recruiting for a reenactment of the Donner Party?

Or...could it be that "Armstrong" is a junior Bush staff member? And they're organizing one of those Outward Bound-type bonding adventures for the Cabinet this weekend, to reinforce solidarity and mutual trust and all that? God knows that backbiting bunch of backstabbing paranoids could use such a break, being dizzy from spinning the 9/11 report into "It's All Clinton's Fault!".

But if that's the case, who was asking about cannibalism?

These things puzzle me. Don't have time to check the matter myself on account of I am, as you can clearly see, supposed to be working.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?