<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Don't Let the Bedbugs Bite 

Lambert's on the road again, but somehow it doesn't seem right not to have an evening signoff. Probably not an inspirational comment but it's what my beloved grandmother always said when tucking us in at night.

I had actually thought in my younger days that bedbugs were some entirely mythological creature Grandma invoked to get us to go to sleep so she could relax with a glass of something enjoyable. Then I read not long ago that they're not only real, they're making a comeback. I should have figured this fact out the first time I heard Rush Limpopo, all set about with fever trees.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?