<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Bush twin watch: All the respect they deserve 

Little Babs was such a sense of impunity! A Manhattan hostess writes:

Fifteen minutes later, I step outside to make sure the entrance is swept, and there I see Barbara [Bush] bent over, hands on her knees, out on the sidewalk. "Are you all right?" I ask. Please, I think, don't let me see her throw up.

She spits on the pavement. "Yeah, I just needed some fresh air," she says. She stands and I see her forehead is damp with sweat. It must be 20 degrees out, and windy. I want to go back into the warm restaurant, but I stay with her.

I massage her back for a moment. Finally she lets out a loud burp, mumbles, "Excuse me" and returns inside.
(via NY Times)

Frankly, at this point, I think the whole country needs a little fresh air.

And maybe an "Excuse me" or two, as well.

"Excuse me" for the WMD lies....

"Excuse me" for trampling on the Bill of Rights....

"Excuse me" for pushing a Constitutional Amendment just to fluff the base....

The list could go on.

"Burp", indeed.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?