<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 13, 2004

And now for something completely different... 

I am no good at posting images. Elementary level html is one thing, and even junior-high level I can usually manage, and links to pages I do often enough to have learned (most of the time, unless something goes wrong.

But I spent a fair amount of time between thunderstorms this afternoon making up an image to go with a big story later, so before posting that I wanted to do another one for practice just to see if I got the hang of it. You can use this for your moviegoing excursions. Provided it works of course. My apologies to whoever made it, I think it was a Tshirt site, but I forgot to grab the source. My bad.

UPDATE: Esteemed Reader Kyle L tracks down the source: a webcomics/Tshirt/blog site called Goats.com. Click over and take a look, they have this image in shirt form posed upon a model who has, ahem, the assets to show it to its best advantage. Enjoy their latest offering "Jesus Loves Dick" too.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?