<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Goodnight, moon 

I just can't get my head around this:

Neo-con slut Ahmed Chalabi, the Iraqi Garibaldi, Waura's guest at a SOTU, whose supremely counterfactual intel Rummy's Office of Faith-Based Intelligence mainlined right into the West Vein of the White House, is an Iranian spy.
I mean, I always knew things weren't good, but that's really, really, really not good.

Doubleplus ungood.

Super ungood.

Double-mondo-super-plus ungood.

I'm not sure that "Freedom's untidy" or "What difference does it make?" is going to cut the mustard on this one.

And I just can't get this one picture out of my head. From Fahrenheit 911:

Wolfie licking his comb and then running it through his hair

Eeew. Does Wolfie do that a lot, like, around other people? Is this Pink Flamingos stuff, or what? Don't think about this while trying to sleep, OK?

NOTE Image from here.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?