<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

God Love That FreewayBlogger (All Possible Gods, That Is) 

We have received a communication from that elusive Scarlet known as Pimpernel, explaining the origin of his/her latest addition to our public, writ large, discourse:

I was up the other night painting signs that said "Impeach" to put on the freeways, as is my patriotic duty, when I noticed two of them fallen together to make the word "Chimpeach". After laughing a bit, I wondered if I was the first to come up with it, and if it's promotion would ultimately help or hinder the fight against the Unelected One. Then I thought what the hell, painted it in three foot tall letters and stuck it over the Santa Monica Freeway. You can see it here:

And with a click of your mouse, so can you.

Scarlet P adds that a Goggle search for Chimpeach produced a reference at a non-freeway blog; someone got there first, but surely "P" is the first to blog the word on a FreewayBlog. I'll quote the final words of the Scarlet's message because they are so cheering:

I think we can do better than that. (only two websites) Bumperstickermakers: Go Wild.

Looking Forward to Sweet Victory in November,

And so should we all.




corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?