<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 16, 2004

The following presentation is 100% American! 

Crawford Dinner Theater Presents!

"I Remember It Well" ~ by MJS

DICK:
We fought for peace.

GEORGE:
We had a plan.

DICK:
Long distance called

GEORGE:
Afghanistan?

DICK:
Ah yes, I remember it well.
We fought for peace

GEORGE:
I fought for war

DICK:
My ticker raced

GEORGE:
My ass is sore

DICK:
I remember it well.
Then on to Saddam’s Iraq

GEORGE:
It’s Saddam’s no more
Caught him, and made him crack

DICK:
War is such a chore



GEORGE:
If not for France

DICK:
You stuffed your crotch!

GEORGE:
I creamed my pants

DICK:
Ah, yes, I remember it well.
You wore a special suit

GEORGE:
I swaggered strong



DICK:
I stayed at home

GEORGE:
I wore a thong!
How strong we were
How young and gay
Two valiant men
In every way!

DICK:
Ah yes, I remember it well.



Based on:
Original song from "Gigi"
Music: Frederick Loewe
Lyrics: Alan Jay Lerner

Parody arrangement by MJS.
Makeup, wardrobe, and costume design by the farmer.

A Mustard Gas Turkey Farm Production ~ 2004

*

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?