<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Winger haikus! [update] 

Alert reader MJS suggests the following (a little speculation as to the exact nature of Rummy's 9/11 souvenir):

In Rummy's pocket
Next to me is lint and a
lucky human foot

Readers? Other suggestions for winger haikus?

NOTE: Ground rules: A haiku has three lines of five, seven, and five syllables.

UPDATE From alert reader marley:

Lying is so good
Machiavelli told me
And Jesus agreed


who cares what you think?
Scalia and Diebold can
make you disappear


From alert reader Vesicle Trafficker

You lookin’ at me?
I’ll teach you how to be tough!
Once I clean my briefs.


From alert reader Beth:

Autumn colors, mist,
Birdsongs, Diebold-counted votes.
So much is fleeting.

Hidden enemy,
Hard to find, so frustrating.
Let's just bomb someone.


From alert reader Norm Jensen:
Lies lies lies lies lies
Lies lies lies lies lies lies lies
Lies lies lies lies lies


From alert reader pansypoo

i like my bubble
everybody likes me here
it's so nice in here.


UPDATE Lots of good new ones, so I thought I'd move this up and give our Sunday readers a chance.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?