<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 26, 2004

Photo Phunnies: You can't hide / those lyin' eyes 

I really need alert reader MJS's abilities to do this one justice...





And I can't believe I'm actually quoting the Eagles, but here goes:

Late at night the WhiteWash House gets lonely
I guess ev’ry form of refuge has it’s price
And it breaks her heart to think her love is
Only given to a man with hands as cold as ice

You can’t hide your lyin’ eyes
And your smile is a thin disguise
I thought by now you’d realize
There ain’t no way to hide your lyin eyes






NOTE Thanks to alert reader EssJay for the photo crop op, of original here.

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?