<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 01, 2004

It's starting to look like Aristide was pushed 

CNN:

"The State Department refused to put me in contact with my client," [Aristide's attorney, Ira Kurzman] said. "I have found out today everything that was my worst nightmare. Today I have learned that the president of the Republic of Haiti was kidnapped by U.S. Marines, taken forcibly from his home, put on an American aircraft," he said.

The White House issued a statement denying the claim.

That would never happen.

Now, this Council of Elders thing. What's up with that?

Dunno about all this. Aristide was no saint. But sending the Marines to Haiti looks very familiar. Too bad we can't trust the SCLM to cover the story...


corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?