<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

If Bush had been able to say these words 

he wouldn't be Bush, would be?

We tried hard, but that doesn't matter because we failed. And for that failure, I would ask -- once all the facts are out -- for your understanding and for your forgiveness.
(Richard Clarke, via Times transcript)


UPDATE No, he wouldn't be Bush if he could admit he was wrong and apologize.

BEN-VENISTE: And before I get to that and before I forget doing so, I want to express my appreciation for the fact that you have come before this commission and state in front of the world your apology for what went wrong. To my knowledge, you are the first to do that. (APPLAUSE)
(transcript via Times)


corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?