<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 22, 2004

I know Bush lied through his teeth, but I didn't know he lied about his teeth 

While I was at Gary Trudeau's site (via Orcinus), I was reading the submissions of the runners up in the "Win $10,000 by Proving that Bush Actually Served in the Alabama Guard" contest. And I noted this comment by a dentist:

I can't verify Bush's presence in Alabama, but as a dental professional I am intrigued with his dental records. Generally, an individual with a large bank account doesn't have any missing permanent molars without receiving a fixed bridge (#3 is missing, yet no bridge is placed between #2-4, #2 has a crown, but #4 only has a three surface restoration). The American public needs to see his posterior bitewings from 1973 and a current series of bitewings to better judge the authenticity of the information provided.
-- Barbara Vanderveen, Galt, CA

The dental records in Bush's military records are fake? Nah. They couldn't be that crude and clumsy, could they?

Hmmm. I guess Bush did say his records were "complete" (except for the crucial DD215 discharge papers, of course (back). But he didn't say they were completely true, did he? So I guess we have to let him off the hook for that one.

Do we have any dentist readers who can shed light on this?

corrente SBL - New Location
~ Since April 2010 ~

corrente.blogspot.com
~ Since 2003 ~

The Washington Chestnut
~ current ~



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


ARCHIVE:


copyright 2003-2010


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?